Monday, September 14, 2009

IN THE END

I don't have any sisters and it's just as well, because she would have probably increased the probibility of us all getting grey hair before the time, this wouldn't have helped seeing as half my uncles, still young, have hair identical to your ancient professor. You all know that most girls like older guys. My sister would have probably done the same. A question that my brothers and I always get when we are face to face with new 'brothers' : "DON'T YOU HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER"... I laugh, ignoring the question, thinking bru you don't know that your subconscience just labelled me as hot, but had a pitty party because I was the wrong sex! In the end, my family is made up of one girl (we're not test tube brothers), that's my mom, and four boys-daddy, me, Ricardo and Bronwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment