Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'M A DRAMA KING

I woke up this morning feeling , well not too good, I missed breakfast, because my alarm isn't alarming anymore, I woke up two hours earlier because my roommate was on the phone with one of his friends, and they weren't exactly whispering. To make it worse I have the flu. I decided to skip my two classes for the day and over-exaggerate every possible scenario, which almost resulted in me having a panic attack. I am writing on Saturday and am not ready yet, I might have missed a vital practical class that could count for marks, sigh, everyone in the block including my roommate are carrying on like starving baboons in a third world country zoo. I am a drama king and I love adding spice to my life, that's how I roll. When I eventually fell out of bed, I staggered to my feet and realised that life is great and all these depressing moments turn around sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment