Monday, October 5, 2009

INBREEDING

This blog is no Dr Phil session where you get fame from all your problems. You can't solve the biggest problems under lights, cameras and a director screaming down your ear. Inbreeding is a word that I have personified to represent any fighting that includes you and your friends or family. Why? Well, it always results in little breeding sessions of gossip and tension that is filtered to leave a bad taste in every body's mouth. I love food, but the #@*& that you eat from other people is just unnecessary. So, I choose to walk away. I am not a coward by confronting the argument, I am being true to myself. I hate it when, girls especially, are using vulgar four letter words to undermine each other. Adding fuel to the fire is not going to help anyone. It might take three days to make up, three weeks, or usually three months, but eventually majority of them do kiss and make up. I don't fight with my brothers anymore... I guess it's because I don't see them as much as I used to. We make time for laughter and smoking, you name it. We have realised that fighting is like so primary school...

No comments:

Post a Comment